Monday, April 8, 2013

Changes -turn and facing the strange

I have given up.
I do not like the way Monk healing work. At least not currently. I stuck with Death Knights in wrath, through some horrible and awkward iterations. But no more.

I Still enjoy the Windwalker, and I am thinking of giving Brewmaster a try out. Only thing is, I adore my Death knights Blood, and I cannot see myself using two tanks.

As I've covered earlier, None of my healing able alts covered what I wanted: fun healing and soloable in a way I enjoy.
So I dug deep and found McDreamy. The long lost Shaman. I left him in TBC (as I recall) at 40'ish. tried him again in Cata and got him to 60, and now I've dug him up again.
I love the responsiveness of how healing works (although i miss an "oh-shit" healing cooldown.)

Plus Enhancement is fun.. enough. I am at level 70 atm, and it seems to get better the more I play it.

I've LFR'ed all parts of the Throne of Thunder, just to see em. And the fights are fun, but nothing more than that.

Turning down a notch 
My goal this spring is to gear up my shaman, and do the LFR's on him, and then pretty much only that. I want to have fun in game, and I think my fun will be higher if I don't get into the whole "must do this every day" routine, and instead just play whenever I want to or whenever Mrs DW doesn't want to watch a movie.

My goal is to have a geared healer and dps to step in and help the guild out if they are short raiders, but apart from that it's pet battles and lfr's only for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment