Thursday, December 8, 2011

But O, how bitter a thing it is to look into happiness through another man's eyes

How DARE they?

Bioware, you are the scum of the earth.
We're happy to finally announce today that Early Game Access begins December 13th, 2011. This means that everyone who has pre-ordered Star Wars: The Old Republic and redeemed their pre-order code will have up to seven days to play the game early.
 What is wrong with you? Did you ever stop to think that we players might have other plans? How am I supposed to be able to finish *both* Revan and my Republic commando series before launch? And what about my poor wife? HUH?? Now I won't have time to buy her a Christmas gift.

God Dammit. And my holiday doesn't start till the 16th, what if I get in on the 13th? then what? Did you guys just cost me my job? Thats just fantastic. Thank you sooooo very much, now my kid won't get any presents either because daddy's poor and unemployed. All thanks to Bioware. And you actually say you are "happy to announce" this? Damn you sadistic swine!

However, we still need to remain flexible during Early Game Access, and this led to the decision to notify people on the day that their Early Game Access begins.

Oh that's just great, so now I can't sleep either? Oh wow, brilliant. You are truly evil. Now I have to sit in front of my pc, clicking F5 constanly looking at my inbox. While I starve and soil myself? Are you happy now?

Damn you all to hell


OH OH OH and then IF I survive this launch, and survive playing 24/7 I'm going to run out of context in like 2-3 months?
Great. thanks.



Sincerely
Sourpuss neverhappy (MR.)
 

3 comments:

  1. Your sentiments echoed mine exactly. Oh, it's probably great news for every other TOR gamer out there, but dangit I had things planned out! I had a schedule! I took time off from work! I had it all planned out! Now, those plans are ruined.

    /sigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL. after flailing about for a bit, I have decided that I'm going to log in as soon as I can, reserve all the character names that I MUST have... and then log out again and not log back in unless I actually have time to play. its going to be tough. but its the only way >_>

    ReplyDelete
  3. @targeter: Even jokes have some truth to them. I know myself well enough to know I'll be peeking at my phone at all hours starting tuesday. Even if I don't really have time to play until friday.

    @Leah:I'm thinking something similar, only I won't log out again. Just keep playing. Quit my job, get a divorce and play until the electric company shuts of power.

    ReplyDelete