Monday, November 21, 2011

stuff I liked since nda got lifted (swtor links)

In no particular order:
Outlaw's den

The very unofficial trailer/teaser of the Smuggler... colour me interested! Second class I'll roll now. Hot diggety

Legacy system (all my waking hours are dedicated to finding a great legacy name.. So far: hasaboner, I chose that in order to motivate myself to finding a truly epic one, knowing that otherwise all my toons will have a boner)

Justin.tv's streams. Some bad some great, but boy did I spend many an hour this weekend watching.

The fact that Im now downloading the game for this weekend!!

http://www.torhead.com/ nuff said

Also r2db ( http://r2-db.com/ ) is looking good, it didnt have the same bug, that torheads talent-calc have. However, you can tell that they are not as polished as the guys behind wowhead are. Its like chosing the polish of apple, versus the plentyfullness of andriod. I like both.

Edit: forgot the Red Rancor series of showing dungeons. Cannot wait for pt 3

pt1 of the awesomeness that is directive 7 

part 2 starts kicking things into gear 

and pt 3... is here nau

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deleted the above because spambot-goldselling-hacker-types aren't allowed to post here (but am I a bad person for being proud of the fact that I am worthy of their attention?)

    ReplyDelete