Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Short: Here is what is bothering me about that whole release date thing

Very short post, I'm going to be writting a big-ol huge "Dwism LUBS E3" post later*. For now.

Here is what Bioware has to say about the release date of SWTOR

There will be no release date announced during E3 2011, and no pre-order details either. Our release date window has not changed. We are still aiming to release Star Wars: The Old Republic in the second half of 2011.
While I know many of you believed a release date announcement was going to happen - which is understandable - as I've said before, an announcement of that size will effectively be 'pre-announced', and we will not 'bait and switch' you. We aren't going to lay a trail of subtle clues that lead to a release date announcement. We'll be obvious. We're just not there yet.
Thats all fine and dandy, but in comparison... how can they know this date already??





Ehm, I know they claim to stick to the "fall 2011" schedule, but personally I'm getting a wee bit worried

No comments:

Post a Comment