Monday, May 2, 2011

Weird coincidence on Aions homepage?

I've thought a lot above the screen-shot i took below, and I've decided that the wording Aion uses is entirely on purpose, since they -at launch- spoke a great deal about a great cataclysm happening in their world too.

So... Instead of believing that they have the worst possible translator associated with their homepage, I choose to believe they have a very dark sense of humor. (Not that I've been able to spot *any* sense of humor in game, thus far)

4 comments:

  1. *giggles* That made my morning :)

    You'll have to let me know how you find Aion. I never actually got around to trying it, even though I thought the characters looked very cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it's pretty and the music is pretty and the story is pretty... boring.
    No edge (so far) no humor (so far) But the pretty scenery makes for a very relaxing game.

    Let's see if it picks up in the later levels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually love the idea of friendly, competitive marketing like that. Poking a little fun at WoW or Rift is a-ok with me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thing is, the game isn't really all that greatly localized imo, there is heaps of weird phrasings ect. So it's kindda hard to tell if this is them being very clever, or just another... Translation error.
    Regardless, it IS very fun, and I hope I made that clear in my post.

    ReplyDelete