Monday, October 4, 2010

Release is dec 7th, I am not saying I was wrong, but I was not totally right either ;)

Guess the good frenchmen got it right in his second try.
I will however stand by my last post critizing him for being a (semi unwilling) puppet of the publicity machine. I guess it is not so bad since mmo-champion is still the very best place for the latest news, so i guess I will have to get of my high horse and just go "WOOOO - We are getting Cataclysm this year"




... But in the back of my head I cannot help but wonder what they have in store for when Star wars the Old Republic is released :)

2 comments:

  1. .. But in the back of my head I cannot help but wonder what they have in store for when Star wars the Old Republic is released :)

    How about a month of free play? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a huge instance release with a "famous" boss, might be more enticing. Maybe even a world event that is not just for raiders, but something for all players. Time will tell

    ReplyDelete